Position :- ETL Architect
Location;- Madison WI
Duration:-Long Term Contract(USC GC TN GC EAD)
The Senior ETL architect is responsible for architecting and developing solutions and successful project delivery &; process engagements. This position provides ongoing day-to-day operation support for production applications using knowledge of Informatica and Oracle technologies. This is a hands-on senior developer role.
• Overall 10-12 years of experience implementing large scale ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter.
• ETL Architect. Design high level ETL process and data flow from source system to target databases.
• MDM/ODS architect and knowledge, best practices.
• Strong experience with Oracle databases and strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
• Participate in writing and reviewing logical and physical data models. ERWIN a plus.
• Work with appropriate leads and review high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any ETL related questions.
• Develop &; unit test Informatica ETL processes for optimal performance utilizing best practices
• Performance tune Informatica ETL mappings and report queries. * Perform detailed data analysis to understand the source system data.
• Review source to target data mapping document for ETL processes.
• Coordinate ETL and database development work with offshore ETL developers and conduct code reviews.
• Work closely with database administration team and ensure the database is architected and designed to handle concurrent ETL and reporting query jobs.
• Good understanding of project life cycle, especially tasks within the ETL phase.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Must be a team player and be able to lead and mentor other developers onsite and offshore.
• Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to work with various groups and departments.
• Self-starter with ability to manage priorities.
• Data modeling: 5 years (Preferred)
• Informatica: 10 years (Required)
• SQL: 8 years (Required)