IDC seeking best consultant profile for below position….
If you are exploring new opportunities, Please respond with your updated resume.
Role: ETL and Data warehousing senior developer
Location: Tampa, Florida
Duration: 12 months
Job duties for ETL and Data warehousing senior developer:
1. Experience extracting and summarizing data from a variety of data source types using Informatica Power Center.
2. Strong SQL skills (ability to code / write / troubleshoot and review code, optimizing SQLs, scripting, ad hoc statements, PL/SQL)
3. Understanding of Data warehousing concepts and worked on Reporting Databases.
4. Ability to performance tune batch Jobs and exposure to Unix scripting and Scheduler tools.
5. Gap analysis skills (Identify items that need clarification and prioritization)
6. Ability to learn new tools quickly (Data Visualization tools, Qlik View)
7. Agile project development experience and scope management on TFS.
8. Strong data analysis skills (utilize DB tools, SQL, explaining issues clearly, offer solutions and options for issues encountered)
9. Pro-actively find the issues and work towards resolving them or escalate to right contact for resolution.
10. Great communication skills (Email, Verbal and Presentation skills).
Note: Please let me know your minimum rate expectation on $/hr on C2C all incl.
Rate on C2C all incl:
Please fill below details:
Name in Full with Middle name:
DOB: (If possible full DOB otherwise Month/ Day)
Best time to call:
Total IT Exp:
Exp in the required Skill:
Have you ever worked with TCS before Yes/No: (If yes please mentioned details with project name and years duration)