Kindly find the JD below and let me know if you are available for the same.
Position Title: ETL Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Onsite position: Fulltime/permanent
Visa Required- US Citizen / Green Card / GC-EAD
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Participate in Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of large data warehousing system for extract/transform or data conversion from source systems to the target applications.
• Design ETL Framework for audit and data reconciliation to manage batch and real time interfaces. Define the data load procedures to facilitate the change data capture.
• Develop ETL jobs for automation, monitoring and responsible for job performance optimization through the use of ETL development tools or custom developed procedures. Establish and maintain Production Business as Usual (BAU) processes for IT.
• Size, Estimate, and Groom stories for development and deployment per Agile methodology. Review functional requirement specifications with Business and Quality Analysts to align project objectives.
• Design, analyze, develop, debug, and unit test code for different application components.
• Interact with Business Customers, Production Support, QA, BA, Cyber Security and Technology Controls Organization
• Set up best practices in App Dev team, share best practices amongst teams, share best practices amongst broader MBIM team
• Rapid resolution of issues impacting release
• Analyze and troubleshoot production issues / L3 Support
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
• Minimum 6 years of professional information technology experience in large enterprise environment
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
• 3+ years of relevant experience in .Net or J2EE
• Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
• Expert with Oracle/MS SQL
• Experience with Hadoop
• Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
• Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
• Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
• Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
• Strong Data warehousing concepts good Analysis skills.
• Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management