Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest. Please share your updated resume along with best time to contact.
Job Title : ETL/ Informatica Developer
Job Location : Charlotte, NC
Mode of Job : Only Fulltime Permanent
Interview Type : Skype / Telephonic
No C2C/CTH, No Remote/Telecommunicate
Visa: EAD-GC / GC holder / USC
• This position is responsible for providing Informatica Developer, with strong hands on development of Informatica and should have the ability to lead application development, support and guidance to the other associates should they run into any process, or technical challenge.
• Extensive experience with ETL development using Informatica (Version 10 (Preferred)) design, development, application troubleshooting, workload management and performance tuning.
• Must have ability to develop complex Informatica ETL mappings and workflows extracting data from various heterogeneous source systems like Flat files, XML, Oracle, SQL Server and Web services.
• Expertise with complex transformations like Normalizer, XML Generator, XML parser to transform XML files.
• Expertise in developing and implementing best practices in ETL specifics to process control, exception management in a data warehouse environment.
• Build, maintain, and enhance all objects packages/functions in PL/SQL to support application process.
• Perform functions including SQL tuning, database application design, and developer support
• Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
• Write clear, concise, well organized technical documentation to maintain standards and procedures
• Understand the requirement and analyze on a technical feasibility and design.
Coding the requirement and proper Check in / Checkout in Version control.