Hope you are doing well.
Kindly go through the below role and let me know your interest regarding the same.
ETL Informatica Developer in Minneapolis, MN
NOTE: Looking for the candidates who can work on W2
• Interpreting and analyzing business requirements and converting them into high and low-level designs.
• Designing and developing ETL mappings keeping in view the performance criteria.
• End-to-end ownership for developing, unit testing and migrating the ETL code with quality and minimal supervision.
• Writing tuned SQL queries.
• Performance Tuning of ETL code.
• Work closely with customers, business analysts and technology & project team to understand business requirements, drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and technology strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
• Understand and follow-up through change management procedures to implement project deliverables.
• Coordinating with support groups such as DBA, UNIX, Informatica admins to get the issues resolved in a quick turnaround time.
• Working with data and ETL architects to help design an optimal solution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience.
• 4 to 8 years of experience with Informatica Power Center on Data Warehousing or Data Integration projects.
• Proven ability to write high quality code.
• Comfortable in writing complex ETL code.
• Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
• Experience in Oracle Environment using tools like Toad, Oracle SQL Developer.
• Good knowledge of relational database preferably ORACLE and SQL Server.
• Basic Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX shell scripting.
• Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience of working in a team spread across multiple locations.
• TWS scheduler hands-on experience.
• Experience in Informatica Power exchange.